I am a professional Web Developer, Web Designer, and IT consultant. I also have vast experience in Online Marketing, Tech Investment, Design / Branding, Programming, Networking / Server Infrastructure, Software and Hardware.
Providing innovative technology solutions and web services that help companies develop and extend powerful web properties, user experience, SEO, sales, support, and direct marketing. Each website/project is approached independently, and through comprehensive consulting I am able to determine the needs and requirements for any custom developed project from the ground up.
I am exceedingly motivated within every single endeavor, venture, or project. I am easy to work with, and open-minded and always enjoy learning new concepts, techniques, and solutions. I support and maintain healthy work ethics, partnerships, and responsibilities.
CEO & Founder at Artician, LLC
Privately Held; Social Networking industry
February 2004 – Present
Company Description: Artician is a community for creative professionals. Artician provides an effortless way for artists, designers, photographers, and other creative individuals to build and manage completely personalized portfolios for free. Artician.com is reshaping and innovating the creative web space for people around the globe.
CEO & Founder at Artician Studios, LLC
Privately Held; Professional web developement & marketing services
February 2004 – Present
Company Description: Artician Studios provides a wide range of innovative web services that extend to fit the requirements of small business to large enterprise organizations. Artician specializes in creating high-end web projects that are built on a foundation of services such as web design, programming, web hosting, search engine optimization, promotional marketing, and advertising campaigns.
CEO & Founder at PathExpert (LabPeer, LLC.)
Privately Held; Medical Software industry
March 2010 – Present
Company Description: LabPeer provides Advanced Clinical and Billing Solutions for Medical Laboratories. PathExpert™ is a robust pathology reporting and management software that is easy-to-use, and fully customizable. PathExpert™ allows any Pathology Lab to deliver professional reports to their clients online, quickly and securely.
Web Developer at Harte-Hanks, Inc.
Public Company; 5001-10,000 employees; Digital Marketing, Data Services, Agency, Social Media, Fulfillment Web Development, Email Marketing
November 2010 – Present
Company Description: Harte-Hanks, Inc. is a worldwide direct and targeted marketing company that provides marketing services and shopper advertising opportunities to local, regional, national and international consumer and business-to-business marketers.
Responsibilities: Responsible for the analysis, design, coding and testing of client specific direct marketing projects for fortune 1000 companies. Work closely with designers, and project managers developing e-mail, web, and mobile tactics for a variety of clients.
Web Developer & IT Consultant at SMA Laboratory, Inc.
Privately Held; Medical Laboratories
March 2006 – Present
Company Description: SMA Laboratory Inc. is a medical lab based out of the tri-state area providing high end preventive screenings and comprehensive medical testing. Employing highly sophisticated testing methods, using advanced computer driven applications, SMA is one of the leading laboratories in healthcare.
Responsibilities: Developed, designed, and currently manage all aspects of web presence for SMA Laboratory, Inc. Also manage all remote servers which host a variety of extensive web applications used by SMA Laboratory, Inc. and its clients. Developed, deployed, and host several custom built web based solutions for: employee management, employee time shifts and tracking, billing analytics / statistics, and sales manager comissions.
Web Developer at IronCloud, Inc.
Privately Held; Server and Systems Infrastructures
March 2008 – Present
Company Description: IronCloud, a worldwide leading manufacturer of rackmount server systems specializing in the design, production, and colocation of high-end servers, turnkey cloud solutions and storage systems. Complete solutions ranging from SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS.
Web Developer at Simulated Environment Concepts, Inc.
Public Company; Health, Wellness and Fitness industry
June 2005 – Present
Company Description: Simulated Environment Concepts, Inc. (SE Concepts) [ SYMBOL: SMEV] is an industry leading manufacturer and developer of cutting edge medical, health and wellness equipment. SE Concepts was established in 2000 by doctors dedicated to advancements in medical technology and aesthetics. Its flagship product, SpaCapsule®, which is currently distributed in over 37 countries, is a robotic massage therapy system used for medical rehabilitation, relaxation, weight loss, cellulite management and general wellness.
Responsibilities: Developed, designed, and currently manage all aspects of web presence for SpaCapsule® primary product of Simulated Environment Concepts, Inc. Provided consulting services, and comprehensive custom applications for use of customers, sales, marketing, statistics / analytics, and search engine optimization. Fully integrated content management system, allows for complete customization of website, and addition of pages, content, user/client accounts.
Web Developer, IT Consultant, & Marketing at Soar Corporation
Privately Held; OutPatient Medical Practice industry
December 2007 – Present
Company Description: Soar Corp is an outpatient substance abuse treatment program specializing in methadone treatment for opiate addiction. Methadone maintenance (long term treatment) or detoxification (short term treatment) combined with a comprehensive therapy program is the most successful treatment approach for heroin or other opiate addiction. Thousands of methadone patients have resumed meaningful lives while in treatment at SOAR.
Responsibilities: Currently oversee all branding, promotional design, and online web presence. Developed website / email solutions, as well other promotional materials such as business cards, brochures, letterheads, etc.
Web Developer / IT Consultant at PCTI Corp
Privately Held; Computer Software industry
November 2008 – Present
Company Description: Parallel Computers Technology Inc. (PCTI) develops and markets performance enhancement middleware products to leverage multiple low cost servers. These include synchronous parallel transaction replication, query load balancing, database server fault tolerance and fault tolerant high performance computing products for companies that require mission critical electronic data processing. PCTI’s proven, patented technology has given its customers a 90% gain in the performance of their database servers.
Responsibilities: Currently provide services such as Security Analyzation, Web Development, Web Maintenance, Web Consulting, Promotional Design, Content Integration, Search Engine Optimization.
Web Developer at ALF Law Associates P.C.
Privately Held ; 11-20 employees ; Legalities / Full Service Law firm
October 2008 – Present
Company Description: The law firm of Alan L. Frank Law Associates, P.C. is a full service law firm representing individuals and business entities in a wide range of legal matters. The firm has extensive litigation experience in State and Federal Court and in arbitration forums, and has successfully litigated cases in the Tri-State region and throughout the United States. The firm maintains offices in Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey and the firm’s attorneys are licensed in Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey and West Virginia.
Responsibilities: Developed complete online website presence with backend content management system for content integration. Also responsible for online advertising campaigns, search engine optimization, graphic / promotional design, and statistics / analytics.
Web Developer & IT Consultant at SwartzCulleton P.C.
Privately Held ; 11-20 employees ; Legalities / Full Service Law firm
January 2009 – Present
Company Description: Swartz Culleton PC is a law firm dedicated to protecting the rights of accident victims in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. With over 20 years experience battling in court and out of court for the interests of injured workers, the trial lawyers at Swartz Culleton go the distance to obtain JUSTICE for their clients.
Responsibilities: Developed and maintain entire web presence with backend content management system. Other services include: Web & Email Hosting, web design, IT Consulting, Web/Flash Application development, Search Engine Optimization, traffic Stats / Analytics
More Projects and Clients can be viewed here: http://www.artician.net/clients
Capabilities / Knowledge
- Custom Content Management Systems (CCMS)
- CMS – WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc
- E-Commerce Solutions Implementation / Credit Card Processing
- Template Engines
- Custom Built, and Comprehensive Application Development
- User Driven Websites
- Dynamic Database Driven Content
- Website Optimization
- Browser Compatibility Testing (IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Konqueror)
- Object Oriented Programming and other languages(See Below)
- Social networking integration (Widgets, feeds, syndication, etc)
Programming & Languages
- HTML / XHTML
- JSON, XML, RSS, ATOM feeds and other methods of content syndication
Web Hosting / IT / Networking / Data Processing
- Domain purchase / configuration (A Record, CNAMES, MX Records, SPF, Name servers)
- Server Administration (Apache, Lighttpd, IIS, WAMP)
- Windows / Linux Networking (LAN, WAN)
- Wireless Networking (LAN, WAN)
- Virtual Machines / Server Clustering
- Quality of Service / distributed networking
- Data scraping, Data mining
Web Design Capabilities
- Standards Compliant Web Technology
- Lightweight web designs
- Flexible user interfaces
- Usability enhancement
- Basic Flash & Multimedia Design
- Business Identities / Branding
- Online Advertising Campaigns
- Search Engine Optimization
- Statistics / Conversion Marketing
Branding / Graphic Design / Print Design / Multimedia
- Fully Customized Logos
- Company Branding
- Print Design
– Business Cards
– Clothing / Apparel
– Mail / Postage / Postcards
– Albums / Books / Magazines
– Poster / Display Designs
– Store Headers / Banners / Overheads
– Audio Editing Mastering
– Audio format conversions
– Video Editing / compilations
– Video format conversions
– Slideshows / Flash Gallery and Albums
Operating Systems & Software
- Operating Systems: DOS, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Gentoo Linux, Ubuntu Linux, Xen
- Browser Expertise: IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, Konqueror
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS5
- Adobe Photoshop CS5
- Adobe Flash CS5
- Adobe Fireworks CS5
- Adobe Illustrator CS5
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Xara 3D
- Foxit PDF Editor
- QuickBooks Premier 2008
- FTP Clients/Servers (Filezilla, AceFTP, Smart FTP, etc)
- SSH Linux Command Terminal: putty, wnscp, SSH Secure Shell
- Microsoft Word 2007, 2010
- Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010
- Microsoft Powerpoint 2007, 2010
- Microsoft Outlook 2003-20010
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- Code Editing: Notepad++, Eclipse, Aptana, Ultra Edit, Edit Plus
- Remote Networking: Remote Desktop, VNC, Hamachi, Logmein
- System Virtualization: VMware, VirtualBox, Xen
- Email Integration: IMAP, pop3, data sync and backup
- Synchronization and Backup: Dropbox, Goodsync, Rsync
- Multi-display: UltraMon
- System / Network Analyzation: Netscan, SIW, Wireshark, Net Stumbler, Inssider, Netping, Netlimiter, DU meter
- On Screen Recording: Camtasia Studio 6, Jing
- Disk burning: Infrarecorder, Nero, Img Burn
- Data Compression: 7zip, winzip, winrar, Magic ISO, Power ISO
- Data Encryption: Password Agent, Truecrypt
- Data Comparison: WinMerge
- Webpage Debugging: Firebug, IE Developer Toolbar, Debugbar
- Google Software Experience: Analytics, Adwords, Webmaster tools, Gmail, Google Apps, Google Docs, Google Code, Google Reader, Google Checkout, Google Maps, Picasa, Google Calendar, Sketchup, Google Talk
- Video / Audio Editing: Sony Vegas, Sony Acid Pro, Fruity Loops
- Antivirus: AVG, Norton AV, Mcaffee AV, Avast AV
- Antispyware & Malware: Spybot, Adaware, Hijack this, Combofix, Malwarebytes, Spyware doctor
Hardware Systems Knowledge and Integration
- Fully capable of building and assembling custom computers and servers
- System Troubleshooting and repair
- Finding and implementing hardware / system drivers
- Thorough experience and knowledge with:
– Hardrives and Mass storage devices (Internal & External)
– CPU Processors (AMD & Intel, single and multi core processing)
– RAM Memory (single, dual, and triple channel)
– GPU Graphics adapters (onboard / external)
– Computer Server Casing / Cooling dynamics
– Camera Surveillance (on / off network)
– Printers, Scanners, Faxes
– Power Supply, and Backup Power Supply Units
– DVD Roms / CD Roms / Blueray Roms
– Human Interface Devices
– IEEE Bus Controllers
– SCSI and RAID Controllers
– Multi Display setup / Display Adapters
– Routers / Switches / Hubs / Firewalls / KVMS
- Drexel University Lebow College of Business
- Business Administration / Economics
- From 2006 – 2008.
- 5-year co-op program