Geeky jokes of the week. Issue #1
It’s always nice to start the week off with a little bit of humor. Especially because we all hate Mondays, right? Well today is Tuesday so it doesn’t matter. Most of these jokes can be found all over the web, but I thought it would be fun to post about 10 per week. Note: If you are not a geek, these jokes and sayings may seem a bit bland or meaningless.
- There are only 10 types of people in the world: those that understand binary and those that don’t.
- Computers make very fast, very accurate mistakes.
- Be nice to the nerds, for all you know they might be the next Bill Gates!
- Artificial intelligence usually beats real stupidity.
- To err is human – and to blame it on a computer is even more so.
- CAPS LOCK – Preventing Login Since 1980.
- The truth is out there. Anybody got the URL?
- The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.
- Some things Man was never meant to know. For everything else, there’s Google.