Second issue of geeky jokes… Most are short one-liners.. Enjoy…
- The truth is out there. Anybody got the URL?
- The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are FBI agents.
- Some things Man was never meant to know. For everything else, there’s Google.
- The box said ‘Requires Windows Vista or better’. So I installed LINUX.
- UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
- In a world without fences and walls, who needs Gates and Windows?
- Bugs come in through open Windows.
- Penguins love cold, they wont survive the sun.
- Unix is user friendly. It’s just selective about who its friends are.